Kindergarten and New Student Registration is coming up this spring. FCPS registration window opens Monday, February 5th and runs through Friday, March 1st. Hours of registration will be daily from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm. Families can start the process by completing the online registration starting mid-January and finding the required documents below to be able to register.
To enroll a new, first-time student, families may begin the process online here. Items to bring with you are:
- Deed and/or Current Lease
- Utility Bill
- Birth Certificate (Official Copy)
- Current Immunization Certificate
- Proof of child’s recent preventative health care exam
- Proof of an eye exam (due by Jan. 1)
- Proof of a dental exam (due by Jan. 1)
- Court documents pertaining to your child, if applicable
Please note that Patriot Place openings for incoming Kindergarteners is now on a lottery system. Please read below for more information on Patriots Place Registration.